Recipe by Donna Maria
This unscented product is perfect to gently cleanse and exfoliate dry skin. You can add a drop of orange essential oil for oily skin or rose for dry skin.
Yield: Approx. 3 generous applications
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: 1
Shelf Life: None, keep refrigerated
15 whole fresh cranberries
1 tablespoon finely powdered oats
2 tablespoons whipping cream
1 teaspoon finely powdered almonds
- Place fresh cranberries in a small food processor and process to chop well. Add the whipping cream and process further.
- Add the powdered oats and almonds and process until the mixture is chunky and sticks well together. Scrape the sides of the processor with a spatula and process once again to ensure the correct texture is achieved. It should hold together well without being too sticky.
- To use, apply Cranberry Almond Face Cleanser & Mask to face anc neck skin using the pads of the fingertips. Massage the mixture gently over the skin to lightly exfoliate and cleanse. Leave bits of Cranberry Almond Face Cleanser & Mask behind on your skin as you go, and allow it to remain there for about 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Pat excess water from skin and follow with tone and moisturizer of choice. Enjoy!!
- The shelf life of this product is necessarily limited by the fresh ingredients. It should be used within a few days, and kept refrigerated between uses. make your own cosmetics