Recipe by Andrea Butje from Aromahead
Aloe Avocado Facial Wash
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) aloe Vera gel
- .5 oz (15 ml) avocado oil
- 4 drops Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii)
Simply put a little of the cleanser on a cotton round and use it to wash your face, the same way you would soap. Rinse with warm water when you're done.
What’s so great about this cleanser?
- It’s very gentle on your skin.
- It’s the perfect substitute for soap, especially if you have skin issues.
- All three ingredients are healing for your skin
You can shop for great organic Essential Oil HERE!