you can get vanilla bean pods here
Vanilla and Orange Massage Oil
- 2 oz (60 ml) vanilla infused jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)
- 20 drops Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis)
Blend the two oils in a 2 oz (60 ml) PET plastic bottle with a flip top. If you love this massage oil as much as I do, you can easily increase the recipe to make more. (I usually make 2 to 4 oz/120 ml each time.)
10 drops distilled Lime
a delicious and soothing vanilla and citrus lip balm
5 drops Orange (Sweet)
1 oz Beeswax Pellets — Organic
1 oz Vanilla Infused Jojoba Oil — Certified Organic
2 oz Coconut Oil — Virgin and Organic
Lip balm tubes (size: about 5 mLs)
Lip balm tray
- Melt 1 oz beeswax and 1 oz vanilla jojoba in a double boiler.
- Once melted, add 2 oz coconut oil.
- Once melted, take off the stove and add the lime and orange essential oils.
- Stir and pour immediately (or use a pipette or dropper) into lip balm tubes (this is easiest if you have a lip balm tray for holding the tubes while you pour).
Vanilla and Lavender Salt Scrub
3 oz salts (I like 2 oz of pink Himalayan salts mixed with 1 oz of Epsom salts)
a skin soothing shower scrub
3 oz vanilla jojoba
1 oz dried organic lavender flowers
15 drops Lavender essential oil
4 oz jar
- Grind all the salts and the lavender flowers in a small coffee grinder until they are a fine texture. (I have a separate grinder reserved for bath salts, as coffee tasting like vanilla and lavender bath salts can be a bummer first thing in the morning!)
- Add the vanilla jojoba to the salts and stir.
- Add your essential oils and mix.
- Please use my Affiliate link Mountain Rose to purchase any ingredient you may need. THANKS SO MUCH!